Professional Diploma in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) Editing
- Required Qualification : Plus Two
- Sectors : Health Care
Objective & Scope
- To build a strong base of medical terminology and use this terminology to accurately identify and describe body planes, anatomical directions, and the major structures, functions, and pathologies of all body systems.
- To explain the purpose of medical coding.
- To understand various coding methods including ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS Level II.
- To apply codes after reviewing medical reports.
- To build practical knowledge in professional coding.
- To prepare for Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam conducted by American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
- To provide basic computer and English knowledge.
|General Candidates Fee Scheme|
|Amount||Tax Amount||Total Amount|
LANGUAGE OF MEDICINE (LOM)
WORLD OF HEALTHCARE
HCPCS Level II