Programming in JAVA & J2EEThis core Java training & J2EE training course provides attendees with the pragmatic, concrete, in depth knowledge, skills and a thorough hands-on exploration of the key J2EE APIs (Servlets & JSPs, JSF, EJB, JMS, JNDI, XML, etc.)
- Required Qualification : SSLC
- Sectors : IT&ITeS
Objective & Scope
- Work with the Object Oriented paradigm including classes, packages, objects, methods, properties, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, and more in Java programs.
- Understand the division of classes into Java packages.
- Use Exceptions to handle run time errors.
- Choose appropriate data structures from the Java Collection API.
- Select the proper I/O class among those provided by the JDK.
- Use threads in order to create more efficient Java programs.
- Make effective use of Java generics to create type safe collection
- Write multi-threaded Java applications
- Use the Reflection API for highly generic tasks, discovery, or code-generation
- Use standard annotations and develop custom annotations to express meta-data in Java source files
- Gain an in-depth understanding of database programming in Java using JDBC
- Access and manipulate information in relational databases from Java programs
- Gain JDBC skills necessary to build powerful, database-driven enterprise applications
- Thoroughly understand the JEE architecture and core APIs, including when (and when not to) use them
- Understand each core JEE API independently, and how they function in a J2EE solution at each level of development.
- Understand how to combine the APIs together to solve practical JEE development challenges.
- Develop a practical robust e-commerce application for the JEE platform.
- Build web interfaces with JSPs and Servlets, using the latest technologies in JEE 5.
- Understand the design and development of web applications using Servlets and JSPs
- Make Servlets cooperate and share data
- Understand and create JavaServer Pages (JSPs)
- Use the built in JSP objects
- Explain the use of directives on JSPs and outline the principal directives.
- Implement simple JSPs that use Java code in declarations, expressions and scriptlets.
- Describe custom tags in JSP and explain how they are implemented, both using Java and JSP itself, and how they are used.
- Gain an understanding of Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture
- Gain a detailed working knowledge of Struts actions and action mappings to take control of HTTP requests/responses.
- Follow the proper Struts architecture processes in building their Struts applications
- Use interceptors to assist in programmatic data validation
- Attain a detailed working knowledge of OGNL expression language
- Develop & Deploy JSTL and Struts custom tags to build robust and reusable JSP presentation logic.
- Write web applications that take advantage of the FacesServlet, FacesContext and Action Java classes to control the user experience of the web application.
|General Candidates Fee Scheme|
|Amount||Tax Amount||Total Amount|
- Java Developer
CENTER CODE : 54
KKC TRIVANDRUM AYURVEDA COLLEGE
2nd Floor,Ramsamrat Building,Dharmalayam Road,Ayurveda College
CENTER CODE : 01
KKC TRIVANDRUM SPENCER Jn
2nd floor,Mar Baselious Building, Syrian Church Road,
CENTER CODE : 16
KKC KOTTAYAM NAGAMBADAM
1 st Floor, Municipal Shopping Complex, Nagampadom Pvt Bus Stand, Kottayam
Nagampadom Pvt Bus Stand
CENTER CODE : 25
KKC PALAKKAD MANJAKULAM
Chundakkayil Complex,Manjakulam Road
CENTER CODE : 03
First floor,BSNL Centre, Post Office Road
Post Office Road
CENTER CODE : 60
KKC KOTTAYAM PALA
Pulickakandathil Building,P.P Road,Pala